cCineHub App with its great features and free streaming is tremendously popular among movie buffs. You can install CineHub on Android, iOS, Firestick, PC, and even on Roku. Lately, CineHub users, from all around the globe, are getting terrified of witnessing CineHub App Not Working, CineHub No Data Available, and other issues.
A significant number of users are facing these common issues which can be resolved easily. In this post, we are going to talk one-by-one about these common CineHub Errors and Fixes.
CineHub No Data Issue
The most common issue that the CineHub users are facing is CineHub No Data Available. Following are the steps that will help you steer clear of the issue.
- Launch CineHub App on your device.
- From the Menu, please go to Settings.
- In the Settings, you will see an option Source List Refresh Interval.
- Tap on the option and increase the value to 15 seconds.
- Now tap on Clear Cache option.
- Restart the application and CineHub No Data Issue will cease to exist.
- On your Android device go to Settings > Applications
- Tap on CineHub
- Go to Storage and hit Clear Cache.
If you have Ad-Blockers installed, try disabling them and then re-launch the CineHub application.
If the above solutions aren’t working, then make sure your internet connectivity is working fine. If the internet is working fine, then it means that the title that you wish to stream is not available in your country or region. Hence, you require subscribing to a good VPN service to stream the same in your region.
CineHub No Links Available
Similar to what you did above, please increase the value of Source List Refresh Interval to 15 to resolve this issue and Clear Cache thereafter.
Please check if there’s an update for the application available. Make sure that you are using the latest version of CineHub to steer yourself clear from the CineHub No Links Available issue.
CineHub Not Streaming/Not Playing | CineHub Crashing
One of the primary reasons behind CineHub Not Streaming or CineHub Not Playing a particular title could be that the title is not available in your country/region for streaming. Please subscribe to a good VPN service, switch your location, and then try streaming.
Please check whether an update is available for the application. If yes, then please update CineHub to the latest version.
If the application started crashing recently after an update, then it means that the latest version of CineHub is not compatible with your device. In this case, you require downgrading the application to the previous version. After downgrading, make sure you don’t upgrade until you get a device with higher specs.
CineHub Subtitles Not Coming/Subtitles Not Available
- Please launch CineHub and look for the title that you wish to stream.
- Instead of tapping on the Play button, tap on PLAY WITH SUBTITLES.
- Now, a list of subtitles will come up. Select the subtitles in the English language.
Please note that the option of Play with Subtitles will come up with Yes Player or MX Player. You can play content from CineHub on external video players like Yes Player or MX Player.
CineHub Not Installing/Not Getting Installed
If you are unable to install CineHub application on your device, it is most likely due to the fact that you might be following incorrect installation steps. For your convenience, we have provided links below to install CineHub on various platforms. Tap on the appropriate link to check out the proper installation steps.
CineHub Buffering Issues
Make sure your internet connectivity is up-to-the-mark for streaming to work properly.
If your internet connection is working fine, it is most likely your ISP that is preventing CineHub to access its servers. In this case, you require subscribing to a good VPN service. Change your IP by selecting a different location and stream content on CineHub buffering-free.
CineHub Real-Debrid Issues
To resolve any kind of Real-Debrid issues, all you got to do is uninstall the application and thereafter re-install the application once again. Any kind of real-debrid issues will get resolved now.
Unable to Download Movies
As of now, a lot of users have started to face an issue while downloading their favorite movies or shows from Cinehub and it is showing Download feature is under maintenance pop up while we click on the download tab. When we contacted the dev team of Cinehub, they told us a quick fix for Unable to Download Movies and we are going to link up the same down below:
- First of all, go to the settings and click on Downloads.
- That will list out the downloaded movies and you want to click on the clear option and clear them all.
- Now uninstall and re-install the Cinehub APK on your device.
Can’t play any Movie / TV show
Another major error the users are facing is popping up of this message “this episode not available right now, we are really sorry for the inconvenience.” when we try to play an episode or you can check the below image:
As of now the only quick fix that is available for Cant Play any Movie / TV Show in Cinehub is to use a VPN and we have given the process down below:
- Go to Play Store and check for VPN.
- You will get numerous VPN apps, Install a VPN from the list.
- Once we open the app, connect to any other country, and open CineHub.
- Now you will be able to play the Episode / Movie.
CineHub SPlayer/Default Players are not working
SPlayer is the default Multimedia Player of Cinehub and many users have reported the same that Cinehub SPlayer / Default Players are not working anymore. Don’t worry we have a quick fix.
- Go to PlayStore and download USA VPN – VPN PROXY and launch CineHub.
- Now click on any movies or TV shows and while doing the same, just swipe down your notifications and disconnect VPN.
- Now you will be able to choose between SPlayer and Default Player.
We came to know about an Audio Cutting issue while using SPlayer. We went through the same and came to know that it some sort of glitch, just a re-installation of the same will do the job. We will keep you updated regarding the bugs and errors with fixes in the coming days, so stay tuned.
CineHub App No Subtitles Available/Not Working, Real-Debrid, Crashing & Other Errors
These are some of the common issues that the users of CineHub are facing. If you are facing an issue that’s not mentioned above, please put it down in the comments section provided below and we will provide you with the solution for the same.